The Mitsubishi Corporation Urban Development website at http://www.mcud.co.jp/ (hereinafter referred to as “this Website”) is operated by Mitsubishi Corporation Urban Development, Inc.
■ Prohibited Acts
The following acts are prohibited when using this Website:
- Acts that infringe or may infringe upon the property, privacy or other rights of Mitsubishi Corporation Urban Development, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “MCUD”) or a third party.
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to MCUD or a third party.
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws or regulations.
- Acts that offend or may offend public order and morality.
- Acts that impede or obstruct the operation of this Website.
- Other than the aforementioned matters, acts that MCUD determines to be inappropriate.
■ Copyright and Trademarks
Unless specifically and expressly stated otherwise, copyrights for the contents of this Website (information, materials, images, audio, etc.) belongs to MCUD. Any reproduction, diversion, sale, etc. of the contents of this Website (information, materials, images, audio, etc.) beyond the scope permitted by law, or any modification, alteration, revision, adaptation, etc. of such contents, whether or not for profit, is not allowed without prior written agreement of MCUD or the original copyright holder for each case.
The following logos used on this Website are trademarks of MCUD and must not be used without contacting MCUD and obtaining its permission in advance.
- MCUD takes great care to make the information on this Website accurate and up-to-date; however, it does not guarantee and will not be liable for the appropriateness and accuracy of the contents of this Website, unless specifically and expressly stated otherwise.
- In addition, please note that the contents of this Website and its URL are subject to change, discontinuation or suspension without prior notice. MCUD will not be liable for any damage arising from changes to the contents of this Website or its URL or from the suspension or discontinuation of operation of this Website, regardless of the cause.
- Unless otherwise separately agreed by MCUD, you may not set up links to this Website. MCUD will not be liable for any damage incurred by yourself or your company through linking to this Website without the permission of MCUD.
- The linking of this Website to any external website (hereinafter referred to as “other Website”) does not imply that MCUD endorses the use of the other Website or the contents thereof, or that there is any affiliation or other special relationship between the other Website or its operator and MCUD, unless otherwise specified.
■ Environment for Using this Website
This Website can be accessed using major browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. (We recommend that you use the latest version.)
Please note that incorrect display when using this Website may be due to the user’s terminal settings or browsing environment.
- Adobe® Reader®
- Adobe® Reader® (available for free) is necessary for viewing PDF files.
■ Protection of Personal Information
■ Governing Laws and Court with Jurisdiction